SOCIAL MEDIA

1982-2022 We turned 40!

MOBILE USERS Scroll down below the posts to see the menus. Last Updated Feb 2022
Saturday, October 27, 2012

Big Fat Daddy's Twitter Fest Contest BFD Tweetfest

bigfatdaddys
Wayne M. Schafer, barbecue guru is also addicting to Twitter.
Well, they said you can't teach an old dog new tricks. That may be true for my wife's 13 year old bassett hound (get out of my chair!) but for me, I have finally got my tweet on.  I have to say it's a little addicting like the taste of a good hickory wood.  Put those 140 characters in and "get r done". Snap a pic and upload from the phone. How simple is that.  I have managed to make a lot of friends on twitter and I am trying to follow them all back,(damn twitter limits) so for those of you following know I'm getting to you and I plan to follow back everyone who is following me.  It will just take me a bit to do it following a little bit each day.
bigfatdaddys

You can get your tweets out there (tweeted by me) by entering the contest. Mention @BigFatDaddys and share this blog!

Here's my Twitter Fest BFD TweetFest Contest. 

All you need to do is  tell your followers how they should read my blog here at http://BigFatDaddys.blogspot.com (you can shorten the URL if you want) and copy me like this @BigFatDaddys on the tweet.    Each day I will check my mentions and pick three winners to tweet that day or the next.  Those people will not only be retweeted to my followers, but I'll see if you have a website or service that you want me to mention (I'll get this from your twitter profile). I'll share this with my friends.  That simple.  Oh, and also you may qualify for an extra bonus on my #FF follow Fridays.


Let's go. Now til November 30th ! 
Oh, and Happy Halloween!
Wayne M. Schafer







Big Fat Daddy's Archive