SOCIAL MEDIA

1982-2022 We turned 40!

MOBILE USERS Scroll down below the posts to see the menus. Last Updated Feb 2022
Friday, August 10, 2012

Smoked Turkey Leg Love

Big Fat Daddys
Big Fat Daddy's Turkey Legs were photographed to perfection in Virginia July 2012.

Thanks to a fan for stopping by and giving me pictures of my own food.  Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.  I guess you could say this is enough to make you love and crave smoked turkey legs.  (Or, if you aren't a turkey leg fan, at least frame it for the wall.) Not to mention, roast some corn for a side item. If you are trying to cook them please see my posts on:

Smoked Turkey Leg Grilling Tips
Spice Recipe for Smoked Turkey Legs (gluten free!)
Guide to Using Dry Rub

Turkey legs are a healthy alternative to red meats.  Grilling thoroughly and adapting your spice so that it's not too salty is key. Enjoy this yummy video clip!


Big Fat Daddy's Archive