SOCIAL MEDIA

1982-2022 We turned 40!

MOBILE USERS Scroll down below the posts to see the menus. Last Updated Feb 2022
Friday, May 27, 2011

Big Fat Daddy's Riblets : Big Fat Taste in a Little Popper Package

bigfatdaddys ribs

These are Riblets.  
They break all my rules.  You see, here at Big Fat Daddy's it's all about Big Fat sandwiches or subs, but in this case, these wee little poppers make a sweet exception. They are gourmet mini pork rib poppers with a great big ass taste. Grilled to perfection on my hickory smoke pit while basking in my dry rub seasoning, then add my top secret BBQ sauce blend, when you stick these little puppies in your mouth they melt like butter. 
bigfatdaddys
Four95 Blog shows pork in it's entirety.

All that's left is tiny little bone, which makes for less waste if you ask me.   I serve these with fries, and they are a special item. If you are on the East Coast, go to your fair board and ask if Big Fat Daddy's is at your fair.  If so, come over to my stand to see if I have these succulent items.  If not, shouldn't I be?  

Big Fat Daddy's Archive