SOCIAL MEDIA

1982-2022 We turned 40!

MOBILE USERS Scroll down below the posts to see the menus. Last Updated Feb 2022
Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fan Mail Model Says Beef is Good

BigFatDaddys photo from a fan

She writes: 


 "I do modeling and want to tell you I eat your food in New Jersey at the fairgrounds when I see you there. I don't eat the bread.  A lot of people think beef is bad for you, but not me. I work out four days a week and the protein helps. I live at your food stand when you come to the fair and also like the barbecue chicken. I wanted to send you some photos you can put on your website!"
Big Fat Daddy's Fan Picture  

We LOVE fan mail thank you Cecilia!  Stop by this year and dinner's is on us! We're sending you a BFD special edition ladies V neck in the meantime!


Photo from Fan


Send your fan mail to us.


Big Fat Daddy's Archive