There are various things you can do to incorporate beef or pork into your breakfast.
- The old Steak and Eggs breakfast is a surefire way to get your protein on first thing in the morning. A small piece of steak pan grilled with some eggs on the side is great.
- Leftover steak can be cubed and thrown in an egg omlette. Nothing like a Steak and Egg Omlette.
- Use 3 ounces of angus ground beef fully cooked in your egg omlette.
- Everyone loves having a few links or a patty of pork sausage.
- Bacon on the side is still pork.
- A small piece of country ham on the side of your eggs is no joke.
I've already told you how I eat my eggs, here's my egg post right here. I try to get free range eggs whenever I can. Scrambled, sunny side, you name it, I'll eat it.
Of course I sometimes enjoy delicious french toast and nab some of the styling recipes off the French Toast Recipes
website. That's still a way to get your eggs, and is still a yummy for your breakfast.