SOCIAL MEDIA

1982-2022 We turned 40!

MOBILE USERS Scroll down below the posts to see the menus. Last Updated Feb 2022
Friday, August 24, 2012

Beef and Pork for Breakfast

bigfatdaddys
Okay, maybe I'm an old school country boy at heart but I don't see anything wrong with eating some beef or pork for breakfast.  They say that you are supposed to have so many servings of meat per day, and they also say that your breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So why not get one of those servings of meat out of the way for breakfast?

There are various things you can do to incorporate beef or pork into your breakfast.

Beef
  • The old Steak and Eggs breakfast is a surefire way to get your protein on first thing in the morning. A small piece of steak pan grilled with some eggs on the side is great. 
  •  Leftover steak can be cubed and thrown in an egg omlette. Nothing like a Steak and Egg Omlette. 
  • Use 3 ounces of angus ground beef fully cooked in your egg omlette. 
Pork

  • Everyone loves having a few links or a patty of pork sausage.  
  • Bacon on the side is still pork. 
  • A small piece of country ham on the side of your eggs is no joke. 
Eggs or French Toast

I've already told you how I eat my eggs, here's my egg post right here. I try to get free range eggs whenever I can.  Scrambled, sunny side, you name it, I'll eat it.

Of course I sometimes enjoy delicious french toast and nab some of the styling recipes off the French Toast Recipes
website.  That's still a way to get your eggs, and is still a  yummy for your breakfast.







Big Fat Daddy's Archive