SOCIAL MEDIA

1982-2022 We turned 40!

MOBILE USERS Scroll down below the posts to see the menus. Last Updated Feb 2022
Monday, February 18, 2013

Boost Your Immune System Citrus HighVit

Citrus Marinade on beef
Yes this is a real photo. Grab my Citrus Marinade recipe HERE.
Three Ways Not to Get Sick

Everyone's sick.....except me.  I guess I should knock on something made of wood.  I don't believe in the flu shot and people laugh that I use swear by lots of citrus in my diet.  Here are my top three ways not to get sick.

1.  I use citrus marinade on my beef and often mix orange juice into my tequila-lime-chicken. I stick bits of fresh orange in my salad and use lime juice when making fresh salsa.  I don't care what anyone says, citrus fruits are full of vitamins and they sure keep me from getting sick.

2. I take my multi-vitamin.

highvit
I snagged this of the highvit website. Look at the umbrella. It keeps you covered.

3. I drink these drinks. I don't have time to learn the wonders of juicing it up as I am always on the go. I stock myself full of these vitamin drinks with benefits for my body by HighVit . These don't taste bad like some "energy drinks" I've tasted.  They are enriched with close to supplemental quantities of vitamins--meaning if I skip FORGET my vitamin today no biggie, I'm basically covered. And if I take my vitamin, well, I'm more than covered. Bye Bye Flu Germs!

Note: 

Their website says, "HighVit Functional drinks provide the required amounts of specialized nutrients together with vitamins to support 3 main functions: – Immunity defense – Body energy levels – Digestive function."

Here's a video: 


Big Fat Daddy's Archive