|Here's some pork I cooked yesterday on my upcycled"drum smoker." I made 3 smokers in the past month. I've been busy. I have butts in the front and shoulders in the back.|
Now one product is as functional as it is cool and therefore I would like to say I'd call it a useful tool. That's the Pit Boss Belt. If someone was going to get me a gift, this is it folks. My 50th is coming up in August so I'm hinting around now.
Here's why I like this sweet number:
- It holds your cellphone on your side away from the heat. I have burnt up five of those fancy androids standing next to my pit smoker without even realizing it. It happens in my top shirt pocket or even in my shorts or sweats pocket. You don't realize how much heat comes off a grill or smoker while you are standing there grilling and flipping and talking and so, this is great. Your phone is now on the side of you and not anywhere in the front.
- It holds your rubs.. Nothing like grabbing a pinch of spice from the container on your side to sprinkle some love on your food.
- There's never enough room on your grill side at home to put all your gadgets. Why not keep 'em in here?
- They make big man's belts in case your waist doesn't fit up to the 44". These belts won't fit with the pit boss fancy buckle, but who cares about that when you are busy grilling? Finally, someone who understands ALL PIT GUYS ARE NOT SKINNY!
- It holds your beer. They had me at hello!
|Finally something designed with beer and grilling in mind! Photo Credit: PitBossBelt.com|
Anyone using this product ? Shout out to me
Connect up with Pit Boss Belt:
Facebook Like this page
Note: I was not paid in any way, shape or form to write this, it's just common sense, folks, thanks , +Big Fat Daddy's