SOCIAL MEDIA

1982-2022 We turned 40!

MOBILE USERS Scroll down below the posts to see the menus. Last Updated Feb 2022
Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Grilled Barossa Angus Beef Recipe Australian

Angus Beef Recipe



Angus Beef from Australia, love it....


So easy and so good, I just had to share this simple recipe! You've heard me brag about the delicious Australian beef I was serving up awhile back, well I just found this great recipe for Barossa Angus.

This video shows you everything you need to make this healthy salad. The salad is basic, delicious, and way easy to make. Of course you have to get that great grilled Angus that grown in the Barossa! Either you will have to order some or go take a vacation there.  I'm telling you the taste is superb.

FYI: (The Barossa Valley is a major wine-producing region and tourist destination of South Australia, and to find out more go to the official Barossa site or  here: SouthAustraliaTravel!   .

Here is the official video link to the Barossa Grilled Angus Salad Recipe if you can't see it here in the player.

Read all my posts on Australian Beef here. 

Big Fat Daddy's Archive